Monday, September 25, 2017

Niall Horan (3) - September 23, 2017

Hey Guys, this week was ok. Half of the exits were good, half were bad. The debuts were ok I guess. The top 20 is looking better, and the top 5 is same with the top 2 still there. Literally, the week was ok. Anyways, here are the exits!


  • Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry- Feels (#45)
  • AJR- Weak (#44) [!!!]
  • The Chainsmokers/Halsey- Closer (#43) [8 Weeks at #1] {You will be missed :(...}
  • Julia Michaels- Issues (#42) [!!!!!!]
The Countdown:

Last Weeks #1: Niall Horan- Slow Hands

45. Fall Out Boy - Champion (#36)
44. The Chainsmokers - Honest (#31)
43. All Time Low - Good Times (#32)
42. Hailee Steinfeld - Most Girls (#33)
41. Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy (#40)
40. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#41) [1 Week at #1]
39. Lady Gaga - The Cure (#39)
38. Harry Styles - Two Ghost (#26)
37. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#35)
36. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#30) [9 Weeks at #1]
35. Hey Violet - Hoodie (#23)
34. The All-American Rejects - Sweat (#38)
33. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#37)
32. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (DEBUT)
31. Justin Bieber/BloodPop - Friends (#27)
30. Panic! At The Disco - L.A. Devotee (#34)
29. Zedd/Liam Payne - Get Low (DEBUT)
28. The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You (DEBUT)
27. Bruno Mars - Versace On The Floor (#30)
26. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals - Back To You (#19)
25. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#20) [3 Weeks at #1]
24. Linkin Park - One More Light (#24)
23. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (DEBUT)
22. Halsey - Bad At Love (#25)
21. Andy Grammer - Give Love (#28)
20. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (#21) [16 Weeks at #1]
19. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road (#8) [:P]
18. Charlie Puth - Attention (#13) [1 Week at #1]
17. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (#16)
16. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises (#17)
15. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#14)
14. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious (#15)
13. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do (#22)
12. Mono Mind - Save Me A Place (#10)
11. P!nk- What About Us (#18)
10. Zedd/Aleesia Cara - Stay (#12) [4 Weeks at #1]
9. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (#9) [...]
8. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#7) [3 Weeks at #1]
7. Liam Payne - Strip That Down (#3)
6. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#6) [3 Weeks at #1]
5. Kesha - Praying (#11)
4. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl (#4)
3. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (#5)
2. Shawn Mendes - Theres Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#2) [5 Undeserved Weeks at #1]
1. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#1) [3rd Undeserved Week at #1]

#1 Song One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Daya - Dont Let Me Down (3rd and Final Week At #1)

Biggest Drop: The Chainsmokers - Honest (-13)

Biggest Jump: Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do (+9)

New Entrants:
-Sorry Guys, but I cant just seem to like this song. I listened to this many times including on Americas Got Talent, but I still dont see why people like this song. Again, her voice literally ruins the song. Plus, I dont know what those lyrics are. Overall, every time I listen to this song, it gets worse.

-So, Zedd is back! I can consider this song good, but it is a weak follow up to Stay. Comparing the two songs, Stay is so much better. However, this is a pretty nice song, even though I dont like it as much as I did when I first heard it. 

-I TOLD YOU! I knew it was going to come back! Anyways, it got worse for me. For me, this is not my type of jam. The chorus and verses just seem so bad, and it gets worse. I have never heard of these guys, but same with Sweat, I dont care about this song.

-So, we come to the best debut. I was waiting for this song and it is really good! I have really grown into this song. The background voices in the chorus is my favorite, It puts the nice touch into the song. However, This is not his best (Which in my opinion is Stay With Me, or La La La)

Hitbound:

  • Evaride - Heartless
  • Zayn/Sia - Dusk Till Dawn
  • Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
  • Sabrina Carpenter - Why
  • Fergie/Nicki Minaj - You Already Know (DEBUT)
  • Niall Horan - Too Much To Ask (DEBUT)
  • Selena Gomez - Fetish
  • Why Dont We - Something Different
  • The Script - Rain
  • Lauv - I Like Me Better (DEBUT)
  • Dua Lipa - New Rules
  • Ed Sheeran - Perfect
  • PrettyMuch - Would You Mind
  • Hailee Steinfeld/Aleeso/Florida George Line - Let Me Go
-I think this might be my biggest guilty pleasure. I wouldn't imagine me liking a Fergie song, period!

-Great! More Niall Horan...Hits 1 has to have all the One Direction they can have! Even worse, this song is pretty bad. Very bland, and Niall is going the same approach again, and again...

-Never heard of Lauv, but I want to hear more! I really like this song a lot. The chorus is just so amazing, and everything else is pretty good.

-So I just realized something... Why Dont We were featured in in The Fall Of Jake Paul. I don't want to point the obvious, but Logan Paul must have convinced them a ton...

Top 5:
1. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
2. Lauv - I Like Me Better
3. Hailee Steinfeld/Aleeso/Florida George Line - Let Me Go
4. Fergie/Nicki Minaj - You Already Know
5. Selena Gomez - Fetish

I'm Way Too Good At Blurbs:

-I was kinda sad that Feels left, since it left us too early. After too long, Weak is Out! I was waiting for the moment to come. Not only that but Issues is also gone! Issues was so bad because it was funny. What I mean is that Julia Michaels was so bad and funny, plus the whole song is so bland and boring. But the laughter doesn't stop! When I saw Julia Michaels in her music video for Issues, She looked TOUGH! For that kind of voice, I was expecting her to be SKINNY! I am going to be honest, I don't think I will ever like any of her music. Issues was the worst song on the countdown from the start, and it ended up the worst from the end! Now we move on to my favorite song of 2016, Closer. This one hit me pretty hard. When Closer first debuted on Hitbound, I was questionable. After Don't Let Me Down was my favorite song on the countdown for a while, I thought this was not as good. However, when I started to hear the song more and more I started to like it a lot, and eventually become purple when it debuted the countdown. At that point, It was #1 on the Billboard, and I knew it was going to hit #1 on this countdown. When it hit #1 I was so happy! It hit a total of 8 Weeks on the countdown. Even after it started to drop, It was still my favorite song on the countdown. This is when I had two thoughts. the first one was that when will I start to like another song more than Closer? I waited until it was 2017! Then it got dethroned by In The Name Of Love. It got dethroned because I was growing into In The Name Of Love a lot, not because I was growing out of Closer. The Second thought I had was that Closer was definitely going to be my favorite song of 2016. As of right now, I am still loving the song. I have never gotten sick of the song ever. Evertime I hear the song, it just reminds me from the very beginning when I first heard the song...

-Not much to talk about in the bottom 20, other than Honest being a flop... Not the right choice Chainsmokers, should have gone with Young, Bloodstream, or My Type

- Wow, Despacito just jumps into the top 20. Honestly, I dont care about this song anymore. It can just hang out a bit I guess.

-Body Like A Back Road DROPPED! Now lets get it out of the top 20!

-Not even going to waste time on talking about #9, jumping more...

- So Praying enters the top 5! This is definitely not going to hit #1, along with Galway Girl, and Sorry Not Sorry.

-So, were back with the same songs for the last three weeks. All the countdowns that I posted were either "Niall Horan (#), or Shawn Mendes (#)". At this point it just worse...

Top 20 Review: (Gonna Be a little bit more strict...)

0:Crap
20. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road

1:Bad
None!

2:Meh
None!

3:Decent
19. Shawn Mendes - Theres Nothing Holdin' Me Back
18. Niall Horan - Slow Hands 

4:Good
17. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl
16. P!nk - What About Us

5:Great
15. Charlie Puth - Attention
14. Zedd/Aleesia Cara - Stay
13. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious
12. Imagine Dragons - Thunder
11. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito
10. Liam Payne - Strip That Down
9. Imagine Dragons - Believer
8. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
7. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises
6. Mono Mind - Save Me A Place
5. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
4. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This
3. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
2. Kesha - Praying
1. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

Score: 89/100 (B+)
Last Week: 93/100 (-4)

Top 5:
1. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
2. Kesha - Praying
3. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
4. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This
5. Justin Bieber/BloodPop - Friends

Bottom 5:
1. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road
2. Andy Grammer - Give Love
3. The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You
4. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
5. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like

Throwback Pick: Usher/Lil John/Ludacris - Yeah!

#1 Recommendation To Hits 1: Marshmallow/Khalid - Silence

Favorite Countdown Song 1 Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer

Bye
:)

4 comments:

  1. *sees Heartless in orange*

    http://yougagged.com/images/Posts/10210/10210-l.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry bro, but I'm just not feeling it. I don't like the vocals overall...

      Delete