Monday, November 6, 2017

Ed Sheeran (3) - November 4, 2017

Hey! Once again the week has turned bad. And I mean REALLY bad. When will we have a good week. So far, we can't have one. Anyways, here are the exits this week


  • Lady Gaga - The Cure (#36)
  • Harry Styles - Two Ghosts (#35)
The Countdown
Last Weeks #1: Imagine Dragons - Thunder (1)

45. The All-American Rejects - Sweat (#44)
44. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals - Back To You (#45)
43. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#41) [1 Week]
42. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#42)
41. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#43)
40. Charlie Puth - Attention (#40) [1 Week]
39. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#39) [9 Week]
38. Justin Bieber/BloodPop - Friends (#38)
37. The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You (#37)
36. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#31) [3 Weeks]
35. Evaride - Heartless (#32) [!!!]
34. Zedd/Aleesia Cara - Stay (#34) [4 Weeks]
33. Niall Horan - Too Much To Ask (DEBUT) [dude...]
32. Fergie/Nicki Minaj - You Already Know (#27)
31. The Script - Rain (#33)
30. Dua Lipa - New Rules (DEBUT)
29. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (#5) [WTF!]
28. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (#29)
27. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#19) [3 Weeks]
26. Logic/Aleesia Cara/Khalid - Suicide Hotline (#24)
25. Shawn Mendes - Theres Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#26) [5 Weeks]
24. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises (#22)
23. Linkin Park - One More Light (#21)
22. Sabrina Carpenter - Why (#33)
21. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road (#25)
20. Hailee Steinfeld/Aleeso/Florida George Line - Let Me Go (#20)
19. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (#28)
18. Camila Cabello - Havana (#16)
17. Charlie Puth - How Long (#17)
16. Mono Mind - Save Me A Place (#18)
15. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It? (#13) [you are my only hope...]
14. Liam Payne - Strip That Down (#4) [2 Weeks]
13. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do (#14)
12. Kesha - Praying (#15)
11. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#12) [3 Weeks]
10. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#7) [3 Weeks]
9. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (#6)
8. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious (#10)
7. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (#11) [...]
6. Halsey - Bad At Love (#8)
5. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (#30) [Not A Color Code Error...]
4. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (#2)
3. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#1) [1 Week]
2. P!nk - What About Us (#9) 
1. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl (#3) [3rd SAD Week]

#1 Song One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer (5th Of 8 Weeks)

Biggest Drop: Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (-24)

Biggest Jump: Ed Sheeran - Perfect (+25)

Entrants:
- So, we replace Harry with Niall. Either way, both are bad. However, Too Much To Ask is worse. Too bland, and the vocals are not that good. Also, I am not going to check out his new album because the songs will probably sound the same. 

- You know what? I actually thought this song was really good, but I realized something the more my local radio played this song. Theres nothing unique about it. In addition, the song lacks the ability to be played at a party, but at the same time at a slow dance. Its at that weird awkward spot where you don't know when it is the right time to play it. 

Hitbound:

  • Liam Payne - Bedroom Floor
  • Taylor Swift - Gorgeous (DEBUT)
  • Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar
  • Selena Gomez/Marshmello - Wolves (DEBUT)
  • Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
  • The Shawdowboxers - Hot Damn
  • Zayn/Sia - Dusk Till Dawn
  • Bebe Rexha/Florida George Line - Meant To Be
  • Lauv - I Like Me Better
  • Macklemore/Kesha - Good Old Days
  • X Ambassadors - Ahead Of Myself
  • Nick Jonas - Find You
  • Bruno Mars - Chunky
  • Harry Styles - Kiwi
- I already explained this, but this is a definite step down from any of her other work. More on it when it debuts...

- YES! The moment I heard this song, I was in love with it. The best drop is that drop from Marshmello definitely. Marshmello is one of my favorite DJ's having made Alone, and Silence. I hope Hits1 can pick up on more Marshmello. Selena does a good job with the vocals. Overall, a very good song.

Top 5:
1. Selena Gomez/Marshmello - Wolves
2. Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar
3. Taylor Swift - Gorgeous
4. Macklemore/Kesha - Good Old Days
5. X Ambassadors - Ahead Of Myself



One, don't pick up the phone You know he's only blurbin cause he's drunk and alone:

- The exits were much needed. The Cure lasted WAY too long, and I wasn't a fan of Two Ghosts

- Yes, Bruno Mars has been demoted. I can't stand it being here, and hearing it after this long is so stupid. it's red...

- I am very surprised that Back To YouFriendsDespacitoNo Promises, and One More Light are still here. These are the songs that I don't really care about staying. Well maybe one I care about staying (You can figure it out).

- I really can't decide on an opinion on You Already Know. As of right know, I guess I have no opinion on this.

- I am so pissed off. I mean the moment I think it has a chance to hit #1, it falls more than 20 SPOTS! I mean I knew it is kinda dropping because it's done its job, but why drop this much. I really hope this rebounds...please?

- Some songs are starting to fade on me, like How Long. I am starting to realize that this is not 5/5 material.

- One down, one to go Hits1. What are you going to do about ...Ready For It? Probably make it drop into the bottom 5...

- I am ready for Love So Soft to hit the top 5. 

- Yes. I am serious. I have grown into Perfect. After many listens, I can see the message in the song and his voice fits perfect (not a Ed Sheeran reference). I hope I can see this hit #1. 

- What can I expect. I thought Thunder was going to hold it, or Taylor Swift can take over, but we have the wrong Ed song up top. Why? This wasn't as big of an hit as Perfect...

Top 20 Review

0:Crap
None!

1:Bad
20. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft

2:Meh
None!

3:Decent
19. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl
18. Liam Payne - Strip That Down
17. Niall Horan - Slow Hands

4:Good
16. Charlie Puth - How Long

5:Great
15. Imagine Dragons - Believer
14. Hailee Steinfeld/Aleeso/Florida George Line - Let Me Go
13. Mono Mind -Save Me A Place 
12. P!nk - What About Us
11. Halsey - Bad At Love
10. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes
9. Camila Cabello - Havana
8. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
7. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry 
6. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious
5. Kesha - Praying
4. Ed Sheeran - Perfect
3. Imagine Dragons - Thunder
2. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
1. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?

Score: 89/100 (B+)
Last Week: 90/100 (-2)

Top 5:
1. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
2. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
3. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
4. Imagine Dragons - Thunder
5. Ed Sheeran - Perfect

Bottom 5:
1. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road
2. The All-American Rejects - Sweat
3. The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You
4. Evaride - Heartless
5. Niall Horan - Too Much To Ask

Throwback Pick: LMFAO - Part Rock Anthem (2011)

Most Missed: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us

#1 Recommendation: Migos/Nicki Minaj/Cardi B - MotorSport

#1 Song One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer




Bye, ;)

2 comments: