Sunday, October 15, 2017

Ed Sheeran (1) - October 14, 2017

Hey Guys! If you have not checked out my 1K Pageview special, I highly suggest you check it out. Another bad week! People seem to be happy, but I feel like I am the only person who thinks Galway Girl is not as good of a song. Plus, we have some top 20 entrances that are not as good. Here is the lonely exit today...

  • Hey Violet - Hoodie (#45)
The Countdown:

Last Weeks #1: Liam Payne - Strip That Down (2)

45. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals - Back To You (#43)
44. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#42)
43. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#41)
42. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#44) [1 Week at #1]
41. Charlie Puth - Attention (#28) [1 Week at #1]
40. The All-American Rejects - Sweat (#25)
39. Zedd/Liam Payne - Get Low (#36)
38. Lady Gaga - The Cure (#40)
37. Harry Styles - Two Ghosts (#39)
36. Justin Bieber/BloodPop - Friends (#36)
35. Panic! At The Disco - L.A. Devotee (#30)
34. Selena Gomez - Fetish (#31)
33. The Script - Rain (#32)
32. Sabrina Carpenter - Why (#35)
31. Ed Shheran - Shape Of You (#37) [9 Weeks at #1]
30. Charlie Puth - How Long (DEBUT)
29. Linkin Park - One More Light (#29)
28. Zedd/Aleesia Cara - Stay (#27) [4 Weeks at #1]
27. The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You (#21)
26. Camila Cabello - Havana (#23)
25. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (#24)
24. Hailee Steinfeld/Aleeso/Florida George Line - Let Me Go (#38)
23. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (#22)
22. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It? (#17) [EXPECTED]
21. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#26) [3 Weeks at #1]
20. Kesha - Praying (#14)
19. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises (#18)
18. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road (#28) [is this a joke...]
17. Logic/Aleesia Cara/Khalid - Sucide Hotline (#20)
16. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (#19)
15. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#11) [3 Weeks at #1]
14. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious (#8)
13. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do (#16)
12. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (#12) [EXPECTED]
11. Portgual. The Man - Feel It Still (#9)
10. The Chainsmokers/Colplay - Something Just Like This (#13) [3 Weeks at #1]
9. Shawn Mendes - Theres Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#5) [5 Weeks at #1] {YES!!!}
8. Halsey - Bad At Love (#15)
7. P!nk - What About Us (#7)
6. Mono Mind - Save Me A Place (#6)
5. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#3) [3 Weeks at #1]
4. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (#10)
3. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#4)
2. Liam Payne - Strip That Down (#1) [2 Weeks at #1]
1. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl (#2) [1st Week at #1]

#1 Song One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer (3rd of 8 Weeks at #1)

Biggest Drop: The All-American Rejects - Sweat (-15)

Biggest Jump: Hailee Steinfeld/Aleeso/Florida George Line - Let Me Go (+14)

Entrant:

- I have grown into the part which I don't like. However, this is literally just like Attention. Same production, same vocals. I can easily see myself being bored of this song. For now, it's pretty solid.

Hitbound:


  • Why Don't We - Something Different
  • Bruno Mars - Chunky (DEBUT)
  • Evaride - Heartless
  • Niall Horan - Too Much To Ask
  • PRETTYMUCH - Would You Mind
  • Bebe Rexha/Florida George Line - Meant To Be
  • Ed Sheeran - Perfect
  • Nick Jonas - Find You
  • Post Malone/21 Savage - rockstar
  • Dua Lipa - New Rules
  • X Ambassadors - Ahead Of Myself
  • Zayn/Sia - Dusk Till Dawn
  • Lauv - I Like Me Better
  • Fergie/Nicki Minaj - You Already Know
- I am sick of Bruno Mars. This is literally like 24K Magic. I can see myself getting sick of this song, if it debuts. 

- I have grown into Perfect, because of the lyrics, and vocals. 

Top 5:
1. 
Post Malone/21 Savage - rockstar
2. Ed Sheeran - Perfect
3. X Ambassadors - Ahead Of Myself
4. Lauv - I Like Me Better
5. Zayn/Sia - Dusk Till Dawn

How Long Has This Been Blurbin':


- I really don't care about Hoodie, or any Hey Violet song at this point. They are all just decent. 

- Attention fell like more than 30 spots the last 3 Weeks! That's rough...

- Sweat has the biggest jump! I am very happy about this...

- Why is Two Ghosts even on this countdown? This song is not even good. 

- A lot of songs got demoted, just because all of them either I grown out of, or I am getting sick of the song. 

- All of the last weeks debuts dropped, except for Let Me Go, because it's Hailee Steinfeld. 

- Not surprised about the drop from Taylor. maybe a bounce back can happen?

- I'm done. This is not even funny. The moment I think its over, it JUMPS 10 SPOTS. Who is voting for this song? Pretty much everyone in the blogging community hates this song. The why is it jumping? Man, I don't understand this stuff. 

- Love So Soft is probably going to stick in the top 20 for a few more weeks. I'm prepared. 

- What happened to Taylor Swift's respect on this countdown. Usually, if a Taylor Swift song debuts, it goes all the way to the #1 spot. But no, they can't do that because she is in a waiting list. Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes obviously have to go first and have to have all their songs hit #1. And I mean ALL, even though some make no sense at all. Oh, and don't forget ONE DIRECTION. Even though they have gone in their own directions, Let them have the #1 spot BEFORE Taylor Swift. Oh, and lets not forget that we have to have a order. Liam Payne first, then Niall Horan. But who gives a damn about Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson. Zayn can do whatever he wants. Yup...

- This is the first time since its debut that Something Just Like This is not my in my top 5. I'm being honest, it might rebound. Praying is also not in my top 5. These two songs definitely have a chance in my top 10 songs of 2017. 

- After I don't know how long, Theres Nothing Holdin' Me Back is OUT of the top 5. Now I will probably have to deal with this song being in the top 20 for a while. How do I know this? Just look at Something Just Like This!

- I have grown into Bad At Love. The chorus is just so good, and Halsey's voice is amazing.

- I have also grown into Thunder once again. The repetition of the word "thunder" and then the pounding is just so satisfying. Now I can say that this might be better than Believer. This might even do better than Believer on this, and other countdowns based on its position right now. 

- Now we move on to our #1. Ed's fifth and worst #1 on this countdown. I'm not saying that this song is bad, it's just that I don't think it should be this high on the countdown. 

Top 20 Review:

0:Crap
20. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road

1:Bad
19. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft

2:Meh
None!

3:Decent
18. Shawn Mendes - Theres Nothing Holdin' Me Back
17. Niall Horan - Slow Hands

4:Good
16. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl

5:Great
15. Liam Payne - Strip That Down
14. Imagine Dragons - Believer
13. Halsey - Bad At Love
12. P!nk - What About Us
11. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises
10. Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious
9. Mono Mind - Save Me A Place
8. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
7. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
6. Kesha - Praying
5. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This
4. Logic/Aleesia Cara/Khalid - Suicide Hotline
3. Imagine Dragons - Thunder
2. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
1. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

Score: 86/100 (B)
Last Week: 90/100 (-4)

Top 5:
1. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
2. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
3. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
4. Imagine Dragons - Thunder
5. Logic/Aleesia Cara/Khalid - Suicide Hotline

Bottom 5:
1. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road
2. The All-American Rejects - Sweat
3. Harry Styles - Two Ghosts
4. The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You 
5. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft

Throwback Pick: Coldplay - Viva La Vida (2009)

Most Missed: Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love

#1 Recommendation: Macklemore/Kesha - Good Old Days

#1 Song One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer

Have A Nice Day
:)

1 comment: