Sunday, February 24, 2019

hi.

I forgot how to write a blog so bare with me...

hello! Im gonna be doing the Billboard Hot 100 top 20. 
(don't even get me started about the state of the weekend countdown, cause I don't know half the songs and it is not because I have stopped listening to music.)



20. Blueface - Thotiana
19. Cardi B - Money
18. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow
17. Ariana Grande - NASA
16. Lil Baby/Gunna - Drip Too Hard 
15. 21 Savage - A Lot
14. Ariana Grande - Needy
13. Meek Mill/Drake - Going Bad
12. Maroon 5/Cardi B - Girls Like You
11. J. Cole - Middle Child 
10. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
9. Post Malone - Wow.
8. Panic At The Disco! - High Hopes
7. Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode
6. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
5. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
4. Halsey - Without Me
3. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next
2. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, Im Bored
1. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings



Top 20 Review

0 - Crap
20. Cardi B - Money
19. Blueface - Thotiana

1 - Bad
18. Halsey - Without Me
17. Ariana Grande - NASA
16. Maroon 5/Cardi B - Girls Like You

2 - Meh
15. 21 Savage - A Lot

3 - Decent
14. Ariana Grande - Needy
13. Lil Baby/Gunna - Drip Too Hard
12. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
11. Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode
10. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next

4 - Good
9. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow
8. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, Im Bored

5 - Great
7. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
6. Panic At The Disco! - High Hopes
5. J. Cole - Middle Child
4. Post Malone - Wow. 
3. Meek Mill/Drake - Going Bad
2. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
1. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier

Total Score - 63/100


So thats it basically. If you want an explanation for a song (which no one probably cares), then comment. Also comment anything else that you want to know. Seriously, anything. I don't care.
Have a nice day!

P.S. - congrats to the Red Sox and Patriots!



13 comments:

  1. Bye

    You are fired up like a hotdog. RedDog you are such a bastard. So go away this sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reddog,

    I want to say something really quickly. I should've said this a long time ago but I really don't enjoy you copying off me in the late-2017 to early 2018. I came up with the T35 before you did, and if you start up again, please don't do this again, this is your first and last friendly warning.

    -Chuckle Brothers (Bad)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fudge you bad, you need to leave this stupidity countdown mourning session.

      Delete
    2. And fuck you, you aren't any better, in fact I think that Miles is better than you ugly troll.

      Delete
  3. Please don't copy me again RedDog, some people should deserve more credit (me).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ch.. I mean bad, I just told you to go the heck away

      Delete
    2. Well I just told you to stop bing a motherfucking retard

      Delete
  4. If you see this, I would like an apology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about you go away little retard of mine, bitch you have as much brain cells as the number 0, fuck of you ugly little whore of a motherfucking retarted asshole

      Delete